SHORT TERM AESTHETIC RESTORATION PROGRAMME BY BEST DENTIST IN LUCKNOW
- Basis of Aesthetic dentistry.
- Selection of Restorative Material-Composites ,GIC, Porcelain , Other Newer Material
- Bonding systems & comparison
- Anterior Composites Restoration
- Colour consideration – shade selection
- Wax Mock up, Veneers , Class IV [Angle buildup] , Class V , Diastema closure and other aesthetic challenges
- Posterior composites
- Material Selection – Clinical application, Bonding chemistry and newer bonding techniques, clinical steps, Matrices – how to achieve good contacts and contours.
- Introduction of indirect tooth Coloured restorations – Inlays, Onlays, Veneer.
- Finishing and Polishing – Composite, GIC, Porcelain.
- Atraumatic Restorative Technique [ART]
- Tooth whitening (Bleaching) – Its Bio – compatibility, types, different techniques and Periodontal consideration.
- Application of LASER in aesthetic dentistry.
- An opportunity to handle different treatment modalities like composites laminates etc on model and patient.
- Live demonstration and extensive hands on of all basic and advanced restorative procedures.
- Didactic learning, group discussions, hands on /exercises, multimedia / slides educational tools and personal interaction with the faculty.
COURSE FEE: Rs 35,000 /- including all material for hands on trainee should bring extracted tooth and airoter handpeice, all the other material will be provided.