SHORT TERM FIXED CROWN & BRIDGE PROGRAMME
COURSE CURRICULUM [Basic + Advanced Steps]
• Diagnosis, Case Selection and Treatment Planning and its implication.
• Hands-on of tooth preparation for various types of restorations like Full Metal , Facing’s , PFM.
• Understanding Zirconia For Crowns & Bridges – methods of tooth preparation and properties.
• Shade Selection
• Pre-operative impression making , Wax Mock-ups , Silicone Indices
• Gingival retraction.
• Triple Tray Utilization – single step for impression and bite record.
• Bite Registration various methods and material and clinical importance.
• Final impression – Rubber Base: Clinical tips with modified operator friendly techniques.
• Temporization – latest techniques and materials.
• Technique of making restorations on Tilted Teeth, Supra-erupted Teeth, etc.
• Hands – on of how to get Parallelism
• Treatment approach for Full Mouth Rehabilitation with case discussion.
• Understanding the laboratory steps and discussion on lab short comings.
• Laboratory Tour with demonstration of CAD-CAM technology for coping fabrication.
• Demonstration of how to use the facebow & mount the record on a semi adjustable articulator.
• Each trainee will be trained on typhodont, natural teeth and in clinical environment.
• More than 40 crown preparations have to be done by each participant.
• Exposure to newer method of crown preparation for better clinical result.
• Didactic learning, case discussions, hands on/exercises, multimedia /slides educational tools and personal interaction with the faculty.
• Complimentary education materials will be given to every trainee.
COURSE FEE: Rs 35,000/- INCLUDING ALL MATERIAL FOR HANDS ON