A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. It is actually a replacement for the root or roots of a tooth. Like tooth roots, dental implants are secured in the jawbone and are not visible once surgically placed. They are used to secure crowns, bridgework or dentures by a variety of means. They are made of titanium, which is lightweight, strong and biocompatible, which means that it is not rejected by the body.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth and are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent so as to get a better appearance.
- With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouthcausing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- There is Improved comfortas implants become part of you and eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Dental implants will preserve bone and significantly reduce bone resorption and deterioration that results in loss of jawbone height and eliminate health issues.
- Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat food with confidence and without pain.
- Dental implants have been shown to reduce the need for subsequent restorative intervention of adjacent teeth.
- Dental implants do not require reducing other teeth as a tooth-supported bridge does . Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
With proper care implants can last a lifetime.
Realtooth Provide You Best Dental Implants in Lucknow.